AXA Call to action this time was a really powerful topic that’s Cultural Transformation, which includes very powerful panelist:
- Sunita Rebecca Cherian, Senior Vice President – Corporate Human Resources Global Head-Inclusion & Diversity, Wipro Limited
- Amit Kalra, Head Global Services Bangalore, Swiss Re Global Business Solutions India Private Limited
- Sumit M Chadha, Head – Enterprise Shared Services, AXA XL
- Rajendra Ambekar, Head-Human Resources, and Communication, AXA Business Services
- Padma Priya Saraswatula, Chief Operating Officer and Deputy CEO, AXA Business Services(Moderator)
AXA Business Services has launched the “AXA Call To Action” program, an initiative to allow industry leaders to collaborate and brainstorm on the key cutting edge and topical themes that the industry is experiencing. The program also envisages providing a platform for organizations to learn from each other and showcase innovative and globally competitive practices existing in emerging markets like India.
This AXA Call To Action event focused on the topical theme of Cultural Transformation. More specifically, it sought to address the specific issue of implementation, motivation and adaptation of new culture within organizations. The event saw a very engaging panel discussion led by industry veterans heading large innovation centers across leading GICs in Bangalore.
The panelists shared their experiences with the implementation of cultural change and why its required and how to implement it in new days.