Kritsnam Technologies Private Limited is a startup founded by IIT Kanpur alumni and Incubated in SIIC, IIT Kanpur. Vinay Chataraju and his team’s aim at developing low-cost, low-power consuming IoT-enabled devices for monitoring water quantity with a prime focus on offering data-driven water resource management solutions. They monitor every single drop of water from groundwater and surface water bodies like rivers, ponds, lakes, reservoirs, canals, etc. to the end sources.
As per the new groundwater usage regulations introduced by Central Ground Water Authority (CGWA), it mandated monitoring extraction of groundwater in real-time for all Commercial & Industrial users PAN India. Kritsnam helps water-intensive industries to increase their water efficiency and reduce their water footprint and helps in meeting stringent regulatory norms. Vinay Chataraju and his team work with central and state government bodies and bulk water users like industries, commercial complexes, malls, residential apartments, etc. on managing their water usage efficiently.
Vinay Chataraju and his team developed 2 IoT enabled devices for water resource monitoring which include-
- Dhaara Smart – Ultrasonic Water Flow Meter
- Vajra Smart – Water Level Meter
Dhaara Smart- Ultrasonic Water Flow Meter is used to measure water flow through pipes and is commonly used for applications like bore wells, RO plants, STP, ETP, cooling tower, etc. It is in-line flange type meters available in sizes 2, 4, 6 inches.
- Ultrasonic transit time principle-based flow meter
- Can run on an inbuilt battery with telemetry for up to 5 years
- Easy to install, plug & play device
- Web & mobile dashboard for remote data monitoring
- Alerts and notification on SMS/WhatsApp/e-Mail
Vajra Smart – Water Level Meter is used to monitor water levels in rivers, canals, lakes, reservoirs both man-made and natural. Sensors are based on the non-contact principal of measurement. It is used because of its high accuracy, ease of deployment, durability in the field, and low power consumption.
Two kind of sensors are used for different applications are-
- Lower range application- It uses UltraSonic Sensors with a range up to 10m.
- Higher range application- It uses Radar Sensor with a range up to 35m.
- Unaltered real-time monitoring for long duration in remote areas.
- Solar operated with the life of over 5 years
- Non-contact measurement
- Anti-theft designs to prevent theft and vandalism from locals
Kritsnam Technologies Private Limited’s products are designed, developed, and manufactured in India keeping in mind the Indian field conditions.
To know more about Kritsnam Technologies Private Limited’s products contact Vinay Chataraju at [email protected].