Reported By: | Edited By: DNA Web Crew |Source: DNA webdesk |Updated: Dec 01, 2021, 06: 29 AM IST
Cities in Gujarat the build night curfew has been extended-
New COVID-19 guidelines by Gujarat authorities
- Within the cities the build the night curfew has been extended, commercial institutions equivalent to APMCs, shops, and wonder salons, can operate until 12 am.
- Eating locations in these cities can remain starting up until midnight with 75 percent occupancy. Dwelling offer and capture-away companies could perchance even remain active until midnight.
- Social distancing, utilization of masks, and assorted COVID-19 acceptable behavior must always be adopted strictly.
- The ability at weddings, political and spiritual gatherings remains 400 within the principal 10 days of December.
- The ability at funeral processions remains 100.
- Cinema halls can operate at 100 capacities with authorities-mandated COVID-19 security norms.
The night curfew in these eight cities of Gujarat turn out to be once earlier imposed by the authorities from November 1 and the timings were from 1 am to 5 am. The authorities had decided to cool down the curfew by 2 hours in November for Diwali and Chhath Puja as the daily COVID-19 tally had reduced, but now the curfew has been reimposed as a result of the Omicron variant of COVID-19.