Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Profession Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare profession-associated articles culled from all the design in which via the Net to indicate that it’s likely you’ll study what’s subsequent.
- Portray sufferers compassion, honesty, and empathy must always it’s likely you’ll per chance well select to develop belief — How physicians can create their sufferers’ belief (Doctor’s Weekly)
- Remembering caregivers need care too — How will we just like the caregivers? (Clinical Economics)
- Patients make a selection digital choices — How every note can meet patient demands for digital comfort (Physicians Prepare)
- Making prior authorizations greater for physicians and sufferers — Doctor “gold card” exemptions for prior authorizations create steam (Becker’s Clinical institution Evaluate)
- Many firms are gentle offering healthcare employees out of the ordinary provides — Freebies and reductions for healthcare employees: Spring 2022 edition (Locumstory)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s excellent locum tenens doctor staffing firm and a frontrunner in permanent and short-term allied healthcare staffing. She has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years. CompHealth is phase of the CHG Healthcare family of firms.