Incubators focus on companies that are just beginning to convert ideas into business, while accelerators accept startups with mature business models and accelerate their time to market. Incubators are poorly structured projects that support startups by providing space, mentoring opportunities, access to industry experts and connections, and peer communities, but are unlikely to provide funding (or require equity participation). Accelerators and incubators provide a variety of services for online and mobile startups, including mentoring, funding, networking, training, and/or office space.
We have the list of below Incubators / Accelerators / Partners to provide you best benefits.
Google Workspace Business Starter Plan
Google Workspace Business Standard Plan
Each promotion code provides 10% off the first year on either Google Workspace Business Starter plan or Google Workspace Business Standard plan*.
As part of the program, you can get financial, business, and technology support, including:
- A minimum of $2,000 in initial startup credits, with opportunities to receive additional credits based on accelerator, incubator, or VC investor backing; investment by select VC firms; and the scope of your infrastructure needs.
- Opportunities to scale your business via events, our global community of startups and experts, accelerators (subject to application approval) and 1:1 mentorship. Select startups may qualify for tailored go-to-market opportunities.
- Technical training resources and workshops to upskill your team. Select startups may qualify for a dedicated Google Cloud team for personalized support.
- Additional credits and support may be available for Google Workspace, Google Maps, Google Ads, Google Play, Qwiklabs, and more.
Kalendar AI sends personalized and exclusive invitations to your ideal customer profiles with time-sensitive bidding on your availability.
Land new customer meetings on autopilot.
Startups get a lifetime 50% discount when signing up using the link below.
Retool is a low-code platform that makes it fast and easy to build internal tools. Business teams need custom apps, dashboards, admin panels, and other internal tools to run critical operations.
What you will get:
- $1000 credits for Retool cloud version
- Office hours with experts on our team
- Schedule a session with our CEO or Head of Growth on many topics for an exclusive AMA, chat, or more with your network
- Get shout outs in Retool webinars and events
$5000 USD Credit for Email, Web Push and Chatbot Services
What will you get by participating?
- SendPulse will help promote your startup by using a multichannel marketing strategy. It’s completely for free!
- $5,000 Grant – This money will be added to your account. You can use the grant for any SendPulse services except SMS service over one year. (Can be used for email, web push, and chatbot services).
Specialists’ Expertise – You’ll get a mentor who will assist in building email and messenger marketing for your startup.