Bibliometric Details: Issue No: 10 | Issue Month:October | Issue Year:2019
- Please read Do’s and Don’ts before submitting any article
- Click here to check the plans for publishing the sponsored article.
- Unique analysis, commentary, and expert opinion. Our writers cover many many topics — you can write about a similar topic provided you offer an original viewpoint that is corroborated by facts.
- The inside scoop. This means news or stories you can’t find anywhere else on the Internet.
- Posts that relate to business, finance, or economics.
- Relevant research studies or scientific findings. Make sure your points are bulleted and easy to read.
- Primary reporting. This means you talked to the person(s) or company featured in your story and have direct quotes.
- Accuracy. This includes spelling, grammar, and facts.
- Word count. 500-800 word posts tend to do well. This is not a hard and fast rule. Take the space you need to get across what you need to say.
- Coverage of big, breaking news stories. All prominent news stories are well-covered by our staff writers.
- Numbered lists, tips, tricks, or “How To” articles with very general information. Unless it hasn’t been done before, we’ve probably seen it.
- Promotional or sponsored posts. Your post should not read like a press release, a classified ad, or appear lopsided. You should also not use your post as a recruiting tool. You should always disclose any potential conflicts of interest.
- Extremely personal posts. Real-life examples are great, but we don’t want to read about your private life.
- Posts that use overly-technical language or terms only industry insiders would know.
- Attacks. No personal attacks, conspiracy theories, defamation, or gratuitous foul language.
- Posts that infringe upon another person’s intellectual property. This includes but is not limited to trade secrets, trademarks, and copyrights of any type.
- Keyword marketing or paid links. Adding keywords to increase SEO or driving readers to websites for promotional purposes is not tolerated.