The major area of concern is what would make 2021 worse than 2020? Predictions are overflowing and talking about a zombie apocalypse!
Several reports are claiming that Nostradamus predicted a zombie apocalypse for this year. Meanwhile, CDC (center for disease and control and preparedness) wants to make sure everyone is ready before the prediction becomes a horrible reality.
These recent predictions point towards the passage written by a French philosopher who says- “few young people: half-dead to give a start. Dead through spite, cause the others to shine. And in an exalted place some great evils occur: sad scenarios will come to harm, temporal dignified, and mass to succeed.”
Reports also stated that it is not completely clear whether Michael de Nostradame actually wrote that passage as the attempts to clarify and contact for a success since he is not on social media platform suggest Twitter and he did live in the 1500s.
But several people over Twitter shared tweets regarding the prediction and said it has been guessed centuries ago.
Maybe you all are feeling a kind of a joke but it just so happens that being prepared beforehand to survive any particular disease that turns humans into flesh-eating zombies is very similar to prepping for any other.
Secondly, if you are thinking that the U.S. was neglecting the situation of the covid-19 pandemic, does it want to make sure that would not happen if a zombie apocalypse occurred. That’s true! This is why CDC already declared all the blue entry actions and prepare a zombie emergency kit in advance.
Here is what the CDC says everyone should have in their mobility get for zombie apocalypse:
- Water- 1 gallon per person per day.
- Stock up on non-perishable items that you eat regularly.
- Have all the needed medications which include both nonprescription and prescription meds.
- The tools and supplies that you should have to include a utility knife duct tape battery-powered radios etc.
- A change of clothes for each individual including clothing and bedding or blankets.
- Carry a first aid kit in case a zombie bites you then you can use these to treat basic cuts and even during tornadoes or hurricanes.
Lastly, the website states: “zombies did start roaming the streets then CDC would conduct an investigation much like any other disease outbreak or pandemic like Covid-19”.
Note: This news is based on millions of articles over the internet, Global Business Line does not take any responsibility for the facts and information mentioned in this news article.